Your donation is essential to everything we do at LymeTV.
Ticks are a public health crisis. Every year in the United States alone, 476,000 people are diagnosed with Lyme disease.
You can help change that.Today, we're asking you to #GiveToLymeTV & be part of the solution. LymeTV is a volunteer-based 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that delivers public education, raises critical awareness, provides direct community outreach, & ensures people receive scientifically sound information about ticks & tick-borne diseases. Because our operations are grant-funded, 100% of your gift will go toward helping people, supplying repellents & permethrin-treated clothing, distributing informational materials, producing public service announcements, & more.
We're in this Fight to Win.
With your support, LymeTV can continue our lifesaving outreach & provide people with the resources they need to fight tick-borne diseases. By supporting LymeTV, you can help shift the paradigm for good. Thank you for standing with us.
We hope you will join us today as we move forward together in the march to help as many people as possible in the fight against tick-borne diseases--because ticks don't take time off.
By supporting LymeTV, you can help shift the paradigm for good.
Other ways to participate:
- Start a #GiveToLymeTV fundraiser on Facebook
- Set up an Instagram fundraiser
- Forward this donation page to your friends & family
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram for updates, & share our #GiveToLymeTV posts!
Thank you for caring; thank you for supporting LymeTV!
The highest incidence of cases is in the 5 - 14 age group. It is now more important than ever to ensure that families receive the information they need to protect themselves against dangerous tick bites.When you make a gift to our organization, you directly impact the health of those most at risk for tick-borne diseases. LymeTV's programs include:
- Free health education program for children. Our Tick JEDI Health Education Program teaches kids all about ticks in a fun & engaging way, while also teaching prevention as an important life skill.
- Outreach to those suffering from homelessness in our community. We provide free tick repellent & Permethrin-treated socks through health events & also by direct distribution to our community partners.
- Film projects that highlight the dangers of ticks & the most robust science on the topic.
Our organization was founded on the concept of educating through video & other visual media to reach a wider audience. Our communication efforts use humor to drive engagement since people retain learned content better when they are entertained.
We cannot operate our programs without the generous support of donors like you! You allow us to address the top priorities of our community.
You are the power behind this work. Thank you for advancing our public health mission with your support. Together, we can do so much for children & those who are at most risk for tick bites. Together, we can reduce the incidence of dangerous tick-borne diseases.
LymeTV is a volunteer-based 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization dedicated to educating the global community about Lyme disease & other dangerous tick-borne infectious diseases located worldwide. We believe the best way to reduce tick-borne diseases is by prevention, awareness, & early detection information. LymeTV aims to reduce the incidence of these diseases through prevention, education, & outreach campaigns.